The Environmental Education Association of Southern Africa in collaboration with
UNESCO Regional Office of Southern Africa is happy to announce that
Registration is now open!
We invite you to submit your abstract under the following sub-themes:
- Transformations informal education settings and systems: Higher Education, Secondary and Primary Education, Technical and Vocational Education and Training, and Early Childhood Education
- Transformations at the intersection and interface of formal and informal education
- Influences of Science, Technology and Culture on Education Transformations towards Sustainability
- Social justice, de-coloniality and Education Transformations towards Sustainability
- Just transitioning, green skills and new learning landscapes and learning pathways
- Including the excluded: Social learning towards sustainability: communities, local government and multiple stakeholders
- Transgressive, transformative learning and other pedagogical innovations
- New meaning(s) for educational quality and relevance
- Generative and co-engaged research methodologies for transformative change
Kindly note that there is a maximum capacity for 300 delegates.
Placement is secured on payment of registration invoice.
We look forward to welcoming you to Rhodes University, Makhanda!